Monday, February 24, 2014

Feb. 24 2014



It feels like years since I've been able to email. Long week. I've wanted to beat my head against the wall for most of it.

transfer party was awesome. It was great to look around the room and see all the non-members we had found since coming to Madison who are being touched by the Book of Mormon and I loved seeing them mingle with some of the ward members! So neat! They are so special, and will always have a place in my heart.

The most WONDERFUL, CLEANSING, and HEALING experience is the spirit. No matter what happens, if we can be worthy of the spirit, and feel it working through us, feel it testifying to others through us, it takes it all away. Personal worship is so important, because when everything else falls through and no one else will back us up, the Holy Ghost will. Most important companion.

We went to mutual Wednesday night and built a great relationship with the YW. Love them and they love us. The members I've been able to meet are pretty awesome. Like Madison, they like feeding us. I talked with one couple at church, and they called us later with a referral they said they had been putting off for a couple weeks. Woot Woot!  This area is going to explode! I can feel it!

We also found a super neat couple moving in next to a less active member. We're doing service with them later today.

Thanks for all the prayers, I need them more than ever. Know that y'all are in my prayers daily also, and y'all are my motivation to keep going!

Love y'all!
Steadfast in Christ!

Sister Sheffer

No comments:

Post a Comment